- About MASA
- Government Relations
- Member Toolbox
- Development Tools
- Induction Tools
- Support Tools
- Continuing Conversations
- Contract, Evaluation and Retirement
- Educator Evaluation Resource Center
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Interim Administrator Directory
- Multimedia Library
- Save Time and Money
- School ADvance
- School Leadership Briefings
- Superintendent's Year
Proposals to present a clinic break out session for the MASA 2016 Midwinter Conference are being accepted starting October 12th through November 20th. The conference theme is Inspire. Connect. Equip.
The conference will take place from Wednesday, January 27 to Friday, January 29, 2016 at the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center. Clinic sessions are 1 ¼ hours in length and will be held Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning and afternoon.
The Conference Planning Committee will give first priority to MASA members. Since the committee usually receives three times the number of requests than sessions available, it is important to know the following:
- All proposals must related to the theme, be educational in nature (not a commercial or pitch for a particular product or service).
- Proposals and sessions are stronger when MASA members or staff from member districts are included.
The committee selects sessions from the stated criteria, as well as from information gathered from feedback of members from their region and from evaluation data gathered from recent events.
RFP form is currently closed.