- About MASA
- Government Relations
- Member Toolbox
- 90 Days to Success
- Administrator Certification
- Continuing Conversations
- Contract, Evaluation and Retirement Toolkit
- Courageous Journey
- Educator Evaluation Resource Center
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Interim Administrator Services
- Media Library
- Newer Superintendent Services
- RDI & Mobile Device Toolbox
- Save Time and Money
- School ADvance: Administrator Evaluation System
- School Leadership Briefing
- Superintendent's Year
- Member Discount Programs
If you are interested in presenting a clinic session at the 2014 MASA Fall Conference please fill out the form below. The theme for the conference is Leading Change in a Time of Change. The deadline for submission of proposals to present a clinic break out session of 75 minutes on either Wednesday, September 24 or Thursday, September 25, 2014 is Thursday, May 29, 2014.
Topics that are primarily educational in nature, related to our theme, that come to us through direct feedback from members from evaluation data gathered from recent events, and are not primarily sales of product and services in nature are used to guide selection. Since we usually receive far more requests to present than time slots available, we will inform all who submitted whether or not they have been selected. Those notices will begin to go out starting Tuesday, July 8, 2014.
If you have questions regarding this process, contact:
MASA/MIEM Conference Planner
The online RPF form is now closed.