- About MASA
- Government Relations
- Member Toolbox
- 90 Days to Success
- Administrator Certification
- Continuing Conversations
- Contract, Evaluation and Retirement Toolkit
- Courageous Journey
- Educator Evaluation Resource Center
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Interim Administrator Services
- Media Library
- Newer Superintendent Services
- Save Time and Money
- School ADvance: Administrator Evaluation System
- School Leadership Briefing
- Superintendent's Year
- Star Thrower Video Resources
- Member Discount Programs
Proposals to present a clinic break out session for the MASA 2015 Midwinter Conference are being accepted starting on Thursday, October 9, 2014 and running through Thursday, November 20, 2014. The conference theme is Leading Change In A Time of Change-A Peer to Peer Sharecase with a focus on Systemic Reform.
The conference will take place from Wednesday, January 21-23, 2015 at the Kalamazoo Radisson. Clinic sessions are 1 ¼ hours in length. Clinic sessions will only be held on Thursday, January 22nd this year.
The Conference Planning Committee will give first priority to MASA Courageous Journey participants and MASA members. Others are encouraged to submit. At this conference a portion of the sessions will be reserved for Hot Topic and Flip Classroom type professional development sessions, which will be by invitation only. Since the committee usually receives three times the number of requests than sessions available, it is important to know the following:
- All proposals must related to the theme, be educational in nature (not a commercial or pitch for a particular product or service).
- Proposals and sessions are stronger when MASA members or staff from member districts are included.
The committee selects sessions from the stated criteria, as well as from information gathered from feedback of members from their region and from evaluation data gathered from recent events. To submit an abstract, fill out the form below. If you have questions, contact either Dan Pappas or Diane Dick at MASA.
The RFP form is now closed