- About MASA
- Government Relations
- Member Toolbox
- Development Tools
- Induction Tools
- Support Tools
- Continuing Conversations
- Contract, Evaluation and Retirement
- Educator Evaluation Resource Center
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Interim Administrator Directory
- Multimedia Library
- Save Time and Money
- School ADvance
- School Leadership Briefings
- Superintendent's Year
Proposals to present a clinic break out session for the MASA 2015 Fall Conference are being accepted starting on Monday, April 13 and running through May 29, 2015. The conference theme is Inspire. Connect. Equip.
The conference will take place from Wednesday, September 23 to Friday, September 25, 2015 at the Grand Traverse Resort in Traverse City. Clinic sessions are 1 ¼ hours in length and will be held Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning and afternoon.
The Conference Planning Committee will give first priority to MASA members. Since the committee usually receives three times the number of requests than sessions available, it is important to know the following:
- All proposals must related to the theme, be educational in nature (not a commercial or pitch for a particular product or service).
- Proposals and sessions are stronger when MASA members or staff from member districts are included.
- At this conference a portion of the sessions will be reserved for Hot Topic and Flip Classroom type professional development sessions, which will be by invitation only.
The committee selects sessions from the stated criteria, as well as from information gathered from feedback of members from their region and from evaluation data gathered from recent events.