- About MASA
- Government Relations
- Member Toolbox
- 90 Days to Success
- Administrator Certification
- Continuing Conversations
- Contract, Evaluation and Retirement Toolkit
- Courageous Journey
- Educator Evaluation Resource Center
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Interim Administrator Services
- Media Library
- Newer Superintendent Services
- RDI & Mobile Device Toolbox
- Save Time and Money
- School ADvance: Administrator Evaluation System
- School Leadership Briefing
- Superintendent's Year
- Member Discount Programs
Cohorts are forming - Sign up now!
Tier 1, Cohort 7 - Aspiring Superintendents
Sessions begin in December. To apply, fill out the Tier 1 application. Note, you will need to include a letter of support from your superintendent. There is also a list of important dates you will need to mark on your calendar.
Tier 2, Cohort 9 - Administrator Endorsement
Superintendents seeking state endorsement will want to join Tier 2. The next cohort begins at the MASA Midwinter conference. To apply, fill out the Tier 2 application. There is also a list of important dates you will need to mark on your calendar.
Courageous Journey Guild
CJ members who have completed their journeys are invited to take part in the newly formed Courageous Journey Guild. The MASA Conferences include special clinic sessions for Guild members, who are invited to provide input on clinic topics to consider. Email Dr. Jerry Jennings to propose a topic.
The Courageous Journey™ is the only state approved superintendent endorsement program in Michigan.
Developed by MASA, the program offers school leaders an intensive experience with the application of transformational leadership processes in school settings where they serve. The Courageous Journey™ is designed to extend beyond basic administrator certification and provide school leaders an opportunity to distinguish themselves as exemplars of professional practice in the role of superintendent.
The purpose of the program is to provide aspiring, new, and experienced superintendents with information, tools, strategies, and other resources to:
- Improve student outcomes;
- Work effectively with staff, school boards, and communities on these missions;
- Shape leading edge change; and
- Build highly adaptive learning organizations.
Use the links at right to learn more about Courageous Journey.