- About MASA
- Government Relations
- Member Toolbox
- 90 Days to Success
- Administrator Certification
- Continuing Conversations
- Contract, Evaluation and Retirement Toolkit
- Courageous Journey
- Educator Evaluation Resource Center
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Interim Administrator Services
- Media Library
- Newer Superintendent Services
- Save Time and Money
- School ADvance: Administrator Evaluation System
- School Leadership Briefing
- Superintendent's Year
- Star Thrower Video Resources
- Member Discount Programs
MASA and the conference planning committee would like to extend a huge "thank you" to all of the exceptional breakout session presenters and keynote speakers. We always receive a large number of requests after conference to download presentation files.
Please click the conference archive link to the right to view the presentations that have been submitted by our speakers. Check back often as we will continue posting resources throughout the upcoming weeks.
Be sure to save the date for the 2015 MASA Midwinter Conference!
Click here to register.
Leading Change in a Time of Change
MASA 2014 Fall Conference took place at the Grand Traverse Resort in Traverse City, September 24-26, 2014. Our theme for this year is Leading Change in a Time of Change. We focused on how district leaders can lead their districts and staff through complex changes, even while the environment—encompassing policies, demographics, technology, workplaces, and more—changes around them.