- About MASA
- Government Relations
- Member Toolbox
- 90 Days to Success
- Administrator Certification
- Continuing Conversations
- Contract, Evaluation and Retirement Toolkit
- Courageous Journey
- Educator Evaluation Resource Center
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Interim Administrator Services
- Media Library
- Newer Superintendent Services
- RDI & Mobile Device Toolbox
- Save Time and Money
- School ADvance: Administrator Evaluation System
- School Leadership Briefing
- Superintendent's Year
- Member Discount Programs
|MASA Spouse Event Flyer.pdf||222.15 KB|
Building a Bridge to the Future
MASA 2013 Fall Conference took place at the Grand Traverse Resort in Traverse City, September 25-27, 2013. Our theme for this year is Building a Bridge to the Future.
In line with our theme, we have secured two keynote speakers:
- Flip Flippen, an internationally renowned speaker with an uncompromising mission: “To build relationships and processes that bring out the best in people.” He has worked with hundreds of thousands of individuals, including educators, K-12 students, executives, and athletes.
- Anthony Muhammad, one of the most sought-after educational consultants in North America, whose most notable accomplishment came as principal at Levey Middle School in Southfield, Michigan, where student proficiency on state assessments was more than doubled in five years.
Spouses are welcome, too!
Check out the special spouse events we have planned.
Want five good reasons to stay through Friday?
The 8th annual exhibit show will be held September 25-26, 2013 during the Fall conference. Information and registration for the 2013 Exhibit Show is available. Download our exhibitor brochure to learn more and register for a booth. If you will require electricity in your booth please fill out an electrical services request form.
Are you a superintendent in your first or second year?
Come early and participate in the New Superintendent Preconference, where you will spend a day and a half networking with peers, learning from experts, and sharing tips for making a smooth transition to district leadership. FREE to Success Start members, and discount registration for members staying for the Fall Conference. Learn more.