- About MASA
- Government Relations
- Member Toolbox
- Development Tools
- Induction Tools
- Support Tools
Beginning in 2011-12, members will have access to high-quality, leadership development media on a members-only section of our website. The new MASA Online Media Library is still under development, but over time will include:
- Webinars (30-90 min.) - featuring topics of interest to newer superintendents and others
- Hot Topic Podcasts (5-7 min.) - by association partners, business affiliates, sponsors, conference presenters, and others.
- MASA EDtalks* (10-18 min.) - video recorded live presentations by MASA members who are leaders in innovation and results
- Leading Change* (varies) - recorded interviews, videos, webinars and podcasts with Courageous Journey graduates and participants
- Emerging Leaders* (20-30 min.) - audio sessions on leadership basics
Any MASA member or sponsor can contribute webinar or podcast content to the Library. Itmes marked with * are by invitation only, but nominations are welcome. Use the form below to propose a practical, high-impact topic you would be willing to share.