- About MASA
- Government Relations
- Member Toolbox
- Development Tools
- Induction Tools
- Support Tools
MASA members benefit in a number of areas. There are traditional association benefits, such as discounts and special offers, to professional development resources, goverment relations representation, and individual support. Below you will find links to MASA benefits ordered by category.
Preparation and Endorsement
- Certificate Endorsement Planning Tool - Created in collaboration with ActPoint, this tool will help guide you down the path of certification requirements.
- Media Library - Video resources covering a wide range of topics for MASA members.
- Executive Coaching - A range of coaching services are available, with focuses on individual growth, district management, career transitions, and more.
Support and Information Resources
- Continuing Conversations - Ideas and instructions for establishing or improving superintendent/school board relations.
- Contract, Evaluation and Retirement Toolkit - MASA members have access to sample contract language and personal guidance.
- Educator Evaluation Resources - A collection of resources, including legal clarifications, sample contracts and rubrics that relate to the Michigan educator evaluation requirements.
- Interim Administrator Services - Find qualified candidates to fill temporary positions in your district.
- Newer Superintendent Resources - Resources geared especially for superintendents in their first three years on the job.
- Superintendent's Year - Essentials calendars, schedules and reminders related to required reporting and management activities for superintendents.
- Time and Money Savers - Individual discounts for MASA members and cost savings programs for your district.