- About MASA
- Government Relations
- Member Toolbox
- Development Tools
- Induction Tools
- Support Tools
The Michigan Council for Educator Effectiveness (MCEE) in February 2013 published an interim report that details the most recent progress the committee has made.
The MCEE update includes information on:
- Teacher Evaluation pilot progress
- Administrator Evaluation finalists and review (MASA/Michigan ASCD developed School ADvance is still under consideration)
- Investigations into Student Growth/Value Added Measures
- Considerations around District Waiver Processes and Principles
- Addressing Professional Certification
- Implementation plans
MASA will continue to monitor the progress the committee is making on your behalf. Please contact us with any questions you may have.