- About MASA
- Government Relations
- Member Toolbox
- 90 Days to Success
- Administrator Certification
- Continuing Conversations
- Contract, Evaluation and Retirement Toolkit
- Courageous Journey
- Educator Evaluation Resource Center
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Interim Administrator Services
- Media Library
- Newer Superintendent Services
- RDI & Mobile Device Toolbox
- Save Time and Money
- School Leadership Briefing
- Solutions Center
- Superintendent's Year
Save the date!
October 26, 2012
Kellogg Center, East Lansing
This conference is being held to promote interest in STEM and PLTW in Michigan schools for the purposes of developing tomorrow’s workforce and fostering economic and personal development.
For more information, visit www.gomiem.org.
Who should attend?
- Central office and school administrators
- Math, Science, Engineering, and Technology Teachers
- Potential STEM partners from universities, industry, community colleges, foundations and associations
- Counselors from PLTW Schools
- Student panels
- Poster sessions
- Nationally prominent speakers on innovation/ important STEM thrusts and other relevant topics
- Exemplary PLTW teachers and school teams
- Exemplary STEM teachers and school teams