- About MASA
- Government Relations
- Member Toolbox
- 90 Days to Success
- Administrator Certification
- Continuing Conversations
- Contract, Evaluation and Retirement Toolkit
- Courageous Journey
- Educator Evaluation Resource Center
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Interim Administrator Services
- Media Library
- Newer Superintendent Services
- RDI & Mobile Device Toolbox
- Save Time and Money
- School Leadership Briefing
- Solutions Center
- Superintendent's Year
The Office of Retirement Services (ORS) will explain recent changes to the Michigan Public School Employees Retirement System in a series of seminars and webinars starting this week. The series will guide MPSERS members as they consider the choices they now face regarding how they will build your future retirement:
- MPSERS members hired before July 1, 2010, need to make one of four choices regarding future pension calculation.
- All public school employees—even those hired after July 1, 2010—will need to choose how to pay for healthcare both now and in the future.
Join ORS as they discuss how and when these choices need to be made as well as what you will need to do to make this choice and where you can find information that will help.
Choose from on-site seminars or online webinars by reviewing the schedule at the MSPERS website. Preregistration is required to assure ORS has enough seats and materials for seminars and enough time alotted for webinars.