- About MASA
- Government Relations
- Member Toolbox
- 90 Days to Success
- Administrator Certification
- Continuing Conversations
- Contract, Evaluation and Retirement Toolkit
- Courageous Journey
- Educator Evaluation Resource Center
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Interim Administrator Services
- Media Library
- Newer Superintendent Services
- RDI & Mobile Device Toolbox
- Save Time and Money
- School Leadership Briefing
- Solutions Center
- Superintendent's Year
Summer is a great time to catch up on all the great content you might have missed this year in the School Leadership Briefings.
Visit www.schoolbriefing.com or download the Mobil App to get access to interviews with nationally recognized leaders from education, business, and industry. They'll tackle education & policy, digital learning, Common Core, Research and Reports, Management & Leadership, stories from colleagues in the field and more.
If you haven't been listening, here's a sampling of what you've missed!
- Marc Tucker, president of the National Center on Education and the Economy in Washington, DC and the editor of the new book, Surpassing Shanghai
- Fred Bramante, co-author of the new book, Off the Clock: Moving Education from Time to Competency
- Jonathan Costa, author of Digital Learning for All
- Stephen Shapiro, author of the provocative book, Best Practices Are Stupid, and one of America’s foremost authorities on innovation, creativity and collaboration.
- Delia Garrity, co-author of the new book, Opening the Common Core: How to Bring ALL Students to College and Career Readiness
- Jody Spiro, director of education leadership for the Wallace Foundation, in a discussion on a new report, "The School Principal As Leader"
- Allan Odden, author of the new book, Improving Student Learning When Budgets Are Tight
- Lee Crockett, co-author of Living on the Future Edge, The Digital Diet, and Understanding the Digital Generation.
New for 2012-13! Starting in September, MASA members will have full online and mobile access to all of the School Leadership Briefing content. Listen at your desk, on the road or in the gym. Share the content with your leadership team, and make it part of your professional learning community. Plus, School Leadersihp Briefings can be a flexible and affordable way to earn SB-CEUs.
Learn more at www.gomasa.org/school-leadership-briefings.