- About MASA
- Government Relations
- Member Toolbox
- 90 Days to Success
- Administrator Certification
- Continuing Conversations
- Contract, Evaluation and Retirement Toolkit
- Courageous Journey
- Educator Evaluation Resource Center
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Interim Administrator Services
- Media Library
- Newer Superintendent Services
- RDI & Mobile Device Toolbox
- Save Time and Money
- School ADvance: Administrator Evaluation System
- School Leadership Briefing
- Superintendent's Year
- Member Discount Programs
Apple recognizes you as a leader in your district, responsible for the transformation of teaching and learning. Please join us and other education leaders to explore how digital content is changing the education landscape and creating new teaching and learning opportunities.
Here’s some of what you’ll experience at the Apple Leadership and Learning Event
- Join a conversation about what’s working in education and what’s possible.
- Hear from visionary leaders who have created a digital learning environment where students excel.
- Discover how a digital learning environment can help you facilitate new approaches to teaching and learning. Experience a variety of digital content, including educational apps, Multi-Touch textbooks, and learning resources, and see how they support emerging trends in education.
- Explore real-world strategies for creating and implementing a successful learning environment for today’s students.
- You will leave the session excited, energized, and ready to lead your organization through the move to a digital learning environment—one that provides a personal, rigorous, and engaging experience for all students.
For more information or to register, visit http://edseminars.apple.com.
|Michigan Leadership and Learning Event_L522033A-en_US.pdf||975.88 KB|