- About MASA
- Government Relations
- Member Toolbox
- 90 Days to Success
- Administrator Certification
- Continuing Conversations
- Contract, Evaluation and Retirement Toolkit
- Courageous Journey
- Educator Evaluation Resource Center
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Interim Administrator Services
- Media Library
- Newer Superintendent Services
- RDI & Mobile Device Toolbox
- Save Time and Money
- School Leadership Briefing
- Solutions Center
- Superintendent's Year
|Hot_Topic_December flyer.pdf||521.58 KB|
This Fall, MASA continues its successful series of one-day drive-in professional development events addressing hot topics for today's education leaders. Topics target the interests and needfor newer superintendents and mentors, any MASA member is invited to attend.
- Choose the location and dates that work best for you.
- Mark your calendar and reserve the dates to earn SB-CEUs, have access to an MASA Executive Coach, and network with peers.
- Register either online (see below) or by downloading an agenda and faxable form.
Series III: March 2013
Topics include Community Engagement, Independent Contracted Employees, Common Core Curriculum
Download the flyer
March 18 – COP ESD CANCELLED
March 20 – Kent ISD
March 22 – Washtenaw ISD
Attention Business Affiliates and Sponsors:
We are now accepting workshop proposals for academies starting Fall of 2013. MASA member affiliates and sponsors are eligible to present practical, high-impact academy workshops relevant to newer superintendents. Submit your proposal today.