- About MASA
- Government Relations
- Member Toolbox
- 90 Days to Success
- Administrator Certification
- Continuing Conversations
- Contract, Evaluation and Retirement Toolkit
- Courageous Journey
- Educator Evaluation Resource Center
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Interim Administrator Services
- Media Library
- Newer Superintendent Services
- Save Time and Money
- School ADvance: Administrator Evaluation System
- School Leadership Briefing
- Superintendent's Year
- Star Thrower Video Resources
- Member Discount Programs
MASA has compiled a list of resource to help you get started using your iPad. Below are direct links to download iBooks from MASA, as well as some of our favorite apps recommended by MASA staff.
iPads purchased through MASA/RDI come pre-installed with quick links to some MASA resources. MASA members who already owned an iPad can download the RDI Installation Profile for access to the same links.
Representatives from Atomic Learning will be located next to the distribution and help area. They will help you gain access to your Atomic Learning license. The program will be available to you for the next fifteen months. This tutorial program will support not only your iPad training but many other technology related tools and programs.
- Go to atomiclearning.com and add it to your iPad home screen as as a web clip (learn about web clips)
- iBooks (store and read electronic books)
- Dropbox (cloud file storage to sync files between your iPad and other computers)
- Red Laser (scan and open QR codes and other barcodes)
- Dragon Dictation (speech to text recorder)
- Flipboard for a different way to read news and social networks
Free MASA iBooks
Apple iBooks is a free download from the Apple app store. It allows you to store and read books on your device. MASA has published a three volume set of technology related blog posts written by Associate Executive Director, and Discovery Education Admin Academy blogger, Jerry Jennings.
Additionally, we have provided a link to the most recent issue of the MASA Leader. Although the download is a PDF, you can also save it to your iBooks app. The content in this issue has been strongly supported by MASA members.
Click a title to add it to your book shelf...